Hi everyone! Welcome to my first post ever! Thanks for stopping by. I’m delighted to make your acquaintance, and I hope to use this blog as a place where we can chat all things books!
I thought we’d kick this off with some fun–and very random–facts about me!
1. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to own a popcorn shop. Think about it…BBQ popcorn, pickle popcorn, cotton candy popcorn…the yummy combinations are endless!
2. When I was younger, I wanted to major in Accents. You read that right. I wanted to travel the world and master each country’s accent…..
3. I am a Mt. Dew-aholic. Seriously, my blood runs green. 🙂
4. I am a lover of all things Ireland, the Eighties, and Dr. Who!
5. And finally, I met my husband on the internet and we were married within 6 months! I know, that is the craziest thing ever. It was well before the advent of online dating and I certainly don’t condone it, BUT, when you know you know! I “met” him in college. He was serving in Iraq. We corresponded, fell head over heels, and it’s been an amazing 10 years! 🙂
If that last one didn’t send you running for the hills, I don’t know what would! But I hope you stick around because I am looking forward to gushing about all things books with you! I’d love to hear some random facts about you guys! Thanks for reading and have a great day!